Hit Your Business Growth Targets!
Grow your business and lead your company with confidence with integrated tools designed that deliver measurable results. Let go of what is not working and grow the value of your company in the short and long-term. Move beyond the stresses of growing your business like:
- Feeling overwhelmed by running the business and gaps in operations are showing up
- The company is growing fast operate you have to do something to avoid chaos
- Major changes are forcing you and the management team to change how you operate
- You see an valuable product opportunity but you don't know how to go after it
- You achieved all your goals in your business plan and not sure how to look forward and keep growing the company
Darlene Barrientos Crane
MBA Finance, MA Information Science, MA Asian Studies
Use our Great Decisions Framework (GDF), a holistic value-creation system designed especially for owners of small and mid-market companies to achieve growth and business performance goals. The GDF is a visual framework that helps you map out annual cycles of business growth and performance improvement. The framework is repeatable, comprehensive and easily customized to your leadership style, industry and company culture. See the cases below of how our combination of growth advising and practical tools helps companies
Our clients get short and long-term results:
100% of clients find growth opportunities other overlook, clarify strategic vision and priorities, are more confident with decision making, and achieve measurable improvements in company performance. 70% of clients increase revenue from 10 to 100%. The other 30% know why they did not hit their targets and are better able to fill the gaps to achieve goals.
Per Forbes magazine, small business revenue growth averaged 7.3% at the close of 2016 for businesses under $10 million. Since The CraneWorks supports companies from micro size to well over $10M, the annual range of revenue growth by clients varies widely.
Your investment will pay for itself as the value of your company grows (read this case study on Cannery Cafe).
One of Darlene’s qualities that I treasure as her client is that she is a visionary, a forward thinker with a plan. She always pushes me beyond today—to make a plan for the next step, be it a succession, a growth plan, or new product development. —Debbie Pfisterer, The Cannery Café
See what other CEOs have achieved?
We crossed $1M in revenue and keep growing.
2: We want to hold where we are after growing the company staff over the years
3. I wanted to grow a mission based businesses rather than be an attorney
4. The CraneWorks collaborates with businesses and non-profits to grow independent businesses with underrepresented owners and strengthen local economies. Recent projects include:
If your organization helps small- and mid-market businesses scale, and you need growth management support, call Darlene Crane to discuss.